Monday, February 16, 2015

Spring Yet?

This is how I am feeling lately…bored so bored that I’m taking pictures of myself, could
be worse I guess. Lol Chambry shirt Marshall’s!
February! 004
I thought I’d be done with this dresser by now but they sent me the wrong color
of chalkpaint, they sent me white(Everlasting) instead of black (Carbon), now I’m waiting for the black to be delivered.
I’m going to paint the inside o f the top two drawers black and buy two matching baskets
to use to hold movies and any other stuff! I’ll also be using the four drawers for runners and
tablecloths that I have in the bottom of my hutch which will give me more room for dishes in there!
February! 007
I know…my diningroom again but hey, remember I was bored.Smile
At least I took it from this angle with the afternoon sun streaming in!
February! 001
I’m keeping the white paint they sent by mistake, there are a few pieces of
furniture I want to repaint especially my white end tables one was my husband’s
mother’s and this one I found at Goodwill.
February! 005
February! 006
The basket I bought at Marshall’s finally got filled, I remembered today that I had
some faux red apples in my stash in the basement!
February! 003
Don’t they look real?
February! 002
I think they do:)
Can you see my new watermarks on my pictures? I tried different sizes and designs,
I still have to practice more but found it easy to do and not as hard as I thought!
So I’d  like to thank sweet Dawn @ Creative Cane Cabin for posting about how to
create a transparent watermark on Picmonkey! Thanks also for always sharing Dawn,
without you I would never try but your tutorials are always easy and doable!
I’ll be at these parties:
Happy Valentines Day♥

8 comments:

Dawn said...

I really like the GW endtables I wish I had a pair like that. How in the heck could they have got your order wrong, black and white are not even close? Your watermarks are adorable, so glad you were able to follow the tutorial.

Jane@Bluebird1959 said...

Hi Rondell! It is definitely winter doldrums time. I'm quite ready for warmer temps...we are going subzero tonight in my part of the country! Brrr. I really like your new basket! Looking forward to seeing your paint projects. Jane

cynthia lee designs said...

Can't wait to see the dresser when you get it all done. I just got some white chalkboard paint to paint the trunk in our living room. Those apples do look real.
~Cindy

Stacey said...

That dresser is going to be amazing!

Debbie said...

Everything always looks so neat, and in order when I visit!
You decorate so cute, Rondell.
I agree, the apples do look real!
I'm happy to see pics of you on your blog. It's always nice to see the blogger, behind the blog.
You are as cute as a bug!
Debbie
xo

NanaDiana said...

The white paint goes great for the end tables.
I can't wait to see your other piece finished with the black paint.
I created several watermarks and I put all my pictures into folders in my computer. I just move one of the watermarks into the file I am working from so I don't have to go hunt it down each time. I have "lost" a couple of them so one day when I was BORED I made up about 10 of them...lol some white and some black.

Hope you have a good rest of the week and are NOT too bored. xo Diana

The Charm of Home said...

Looks great! Thank you for linking with Home Sweet Home!
Sherry

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

Looks so good! I am so ready for spring...
Blessings,
Cindy