Sunday, February 1, 2015

Moving Things Around

Hello all, to those on the east coast… are you tired of snow?

I know I am although we haven’t got it as bad as some.

I know a lot of you are preparing for the Super Bowl forgive

me for not being to excited, I’m a Steeler fan! But I do know

who I want to win and that’s the Seahawk’s!

Now on to more exciting things, I’ve been changing things

around and it sure has given the house and me a little bit

more energy to play!

 

january 002

In my livingroom after all the Christsmas stuff was

put away I switched from the red to black and white.

You can see my furry pillow there from Walmart! The

snowball wreath I found at Marshall’s and I left it out

because it sure goes now! I also bought a new lamp at

Target for there on the end table…I’ll show you soon!

january 009

 

Now my hutch had all my tureens on top, I think I have six, I

left the bread basket there and moved the tureens to my step

back cupboard!

 

 

january 008

I’m pretty sure I have a small tureen to put on top

of those books on the bottom shelf!

 

january 006

I always have to move this desk out so I can put our

tree in it’s place and I’ve been thinking of painting it

black.

 

january 007

 

I changed the top of it too!

january 010

 

I hope your team wins but right now at half time they

are tied!

 

Instagram here      Pinterest here

 

 

 

Rondell

 

 

Nifty Thrifty Things 

 

Amaze Me Monday

 

The Five Star Frugal Link Up

 

Show and Share

 

Inspire Me Monday

 

Tuesdays at Our Home

 

 

 

12 comments:

Mimi said...

Hi Rondell! Your tureens are beautiful. I'm always on the lookout here for similar ones. I love how you've displayed them. They just say 'home' in some way. I wonder if you'd do me the honour of linking this post at my new Five Star Frugal Linkup. We're sharing elegant ways of living beautifully for less, and I think rehoming our pretty things is an excellent way of achieving this. I hope you'll join us. Mimi...xxx
http://atrayofbliss.blogspot.com.au/2015/01/the-five-star-frugal-linkup-is-on.html

Jane@Bluebird1959 said...

Tis the season for rearranging...pretty changes at your house. What a crazy ending to the game tonight. Not a Patriots fan, but glad they won...Seahawks beat my Packers out of their chance to play tonight! Jane

Mimi said...

Hey Rondell :) I saw your message re my linkup being closed. Try this link....
http://atrayofbliss.blogspot.com.au/2015/01/the-five-star-frugal-linkup-is-on.html
We are open for business ;-)

Gina said...

You've made some great changes and everything really looks so pretty!
As we're currently getting hit by snow (all the schools are closed), I have to admit I'm getting sick of Winter, the bitter cold more so than the snow.

Dawn said...

Its always nice to give the place a new look, I also just did it. It just makes things feel clean and fresh again. We got buried in snow yesterday some drifts are over 7 feet high.

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

It's always fun changing things up and giving a room a new look...your changes look great Rondell! Love the blue hutch with your white tureens!!

Number Fifty-Three said...

Loving it all, but especially the snowball wreath, furry pillow and your large white hutch! Have a great week!

Angela @ Number Fifty-three

Number Fifty-Three said...

Loving it all, but especially the snowball wreath, furry pillow and your large white hutch! Have a great week!

Angela @ Number Fifty-three

Debbie said...

Wow, everything looks so fresh!
Love all your re-arrangements, Rondell.
Debbie
xo

Stacey said...

Rondell, everything looks so pretty at your house. I love your collection of white dishes and tureens. Those are two things I don't collect but always swoon over when I see them.

cynthia lee designs said...

Rondell...I love your white tureens!! Is that a white rag heart hanging from your hutch? I love it!
For some reason your blog isn't showing up on Blogger. All there is...is a little dot. So I deleted it and tried again and all I still see is the dot. Don't know why, but if I click on the dot...I can then see your blog. Not sure what happened.
~Cindy

An Oasis in the Desert said...

Your tureen collection is just beautiful, Rondell! It is so nice to have a more calm and soft palette after all the color and sparkle of Christmas, and you've done a beautiful job of creating serenity in your home -- it all looks so lovely!

Do you want me to send some sunshine and warmth your way? We've been in the upper 70's and 80's for the last few days with brilliant blue skies. It's this kind of weather that brings so many Winter visitors our way as they seek to escape the frigid cold and snow. I just wish they would leave a few things on the shelves at my favorite grocery store......some days it looks like the store has been "Hoovered!"lol