Thursday, November 14, 2013

Delicious Pot Pie & Bedroom Peeks

Hello friends, boy, was it cold today, I had to be at my daughter’s early this morning so I
got the girls on the bus and came home to a nice cup of hot coffee and to visit my blog friends.
I clicked on Kelly’s blog, The Essence of Home she had a wonderful recipe for chicken
pot pie calling it “comfort food” and boy, did I need it. I knew my husband would love it
so went to the store to get the ingredients. That’s mine below less than half is left, that’s how
good it was on a cold evening. Plus we had a salad but skipped the cake.
Don’t forget to stop by
Kelly’s for the recipe, my husband loved it!
bedroom 2013 006
Adding and taking away is what I’ve been doing in the bedroom, for a while I just lost interest in it but bought the
quilt and shams and that sparked my interest again.
Here’s a few pictures of the way it used to be.
002
P2222447
Amazing isn’t it how your tastes change?
I can only show you this side because I still have to bring in other pieces of furniture, I may move Gidget but for now she stays here.
I  posted about my inspriration for bedrooms
bedroom 2013 004
I love the deer head, I found it at Kohl’s a few months ago and hung my bookpage heart garland
from it.
bedroom 2013 002
Chalkboard…Goodwill/Lamp Yardsale Find
bedroom 2013 001
I found the crocheted pillow on clearance at Target and the other one I carried all around New York City thinking
that I’d never find it back here (bought it at TJMaxx there… you should see it, wow!) Two weeks ago I stopped
in Kohl’s and there it was.LOL
bedroom 2013 005
So far I’m loven it!
bedroom 2013 003
 
I’ve been having trouble with Live Writer lately, I choose the font size but after I publish it goes to
a smaller size font. I also can’t get back into my published posts on there to correct it, I’ve never had any
problems in all the time I’ve been using it, hope whoever knows about it and will fix it soon.
I’ll be joining these parties:
 
 
Rondell

8 comments:

Maureen Wyatt said...

I'm loving all your changes, too!

Dawn said...

What a wonderful new look, can't wait to see the other side.

NanaDiana said...

The pot pie looks good to me! I LOVE your bedroom and can't wait to see it all- xo Diana

must love junk said...

Your bedroom looks so pretty! You got some great finds at Kohl's!
Susan

ibshell said...

Looking gorgeous! Love a good bedroom re-do. Wish I had pix of all the changes I've made over the years. Fun to see the evolution of decor!

Richella Parham said...

Your bedroom is looking so pretty! It's true--our tastes do change over time, don't they? It's nice to find good buys so we can keep up with our own changing tastes.

Thanks so much for joining Grace at Home!

Daniela @Frugal Aint Cheap said...

I saw the recipe of that chicken pot pie on Aunt Kelly's blog. I will definitely have to try, as the cooler temperatures are upon us

Kelly said...

What a lovely surprise to see that you made the pot pie and posted about it! Thanks so much for the mention too. I'm so glad that you liked it. It is such an easy recipe (aside from cooking the chicken that takes awhile) isn't it? I love what you have done with your room so far. It was Murphy's Law that you found the pillow that you thought you'd never find after you got back in town. If you hadn't have bought it though, you would probably still be looking for it. LOL!