Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother’s Day



I hope you are having a wonderful one, in a short while we will be going to my daughter’s for dinner. Next Sunday we are celebrating Mother’s Day at a Pirate Game in Pittsburgh, we will be in a box so if the weather is chilly like it is today, it won’t be to bad. My brother and sister-in-law will be there plus the kids and grandchildren so it should be a happy time for us!

Wedding shower! 022
Happy Mother’s Day to all you bloggers that stop by my blog, as I’ve said before I always appreciate itSmile If your mom is still with you give her a hug, mines been gone for almost 12 years, but I still remember everything about her and think of her everyday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your flowers are beautiful!!! Happy Mother's day!!

Kathy

The Bashful Nest said...

I love your beautiful flowers. I hope you had a great day with your family. P.S. I love your front door in your previous post.

Michelle. thebashfulnest.blogspot.com

Kelly said...

I hope you had a nice Mother's Day weekend too. We went to my MIL's yesterday, and I'm seeing my mom tomorrow. It's hard to get in enough time to see everyone these days!