Sunday, October 14, 2012

Spooky Night


That’s what the sign says on my wreath, I figured I’d just go ahead and decorate for Halloween too when I did my front porch. I know I didn’t want to have a lot of stuff to take down so this is what it is:)
010
011
I bought the sign and garland that you see at the top of the door for $6.97 at Marshall’s. I thought it was cute and in my favorite black and white!
012
Pumpkin $5.99 at Giant Eagle, I almost choked.lol Needless to say I only bought one!
015
I had every intension of spray painting this lantern black but didn’t get to it!
014
009
Instead of crows this year I did owls… of course Buster knocks the bottom one off with his nose looking out the sidelight.
017
The light at the end of the driveway, the pumpkin I got a while ago at a yardsale for .25, you can use a candle in it if you want but for safeties sake I don’t .
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by, you are always welcome! Have a great weekend too, gee, it came so fast didn’t it?
I’ll be joining in on these parties:
Feathered Nest Friday @ The French Country Cottage
Link Up With Me @ Liz Marie Blog
Potpourri Party @ 2805
Fridays Unfolded @ Stuff and Nonsense
Catch a Glimpse @ A Glimpse Inside
Show and Tell @ My Romantic Home
Home Sweet Home @ The Charm of Home
Flaunt it Friday @ Chic on a Shoestring Decorating
Fall Décor Linky Party @ Ten June
Rondell♥


9 comments:

Carla said...

Hi Rondell! I just wanted to tell you that I love your front door! I was following your blog when you were prim and I always enjoyed your posts. I've continued to follow you in your new style and I enjoy it just as much! You have made a great transformation and even though I prefer prim for myself, I love your new style. You have a real knack, no matter what style. Your home is beautiful!
Carla

The Decorative Dreamer said...

Rondell, it looks like you are all ready for a few spooky visitors. LOL! I couldn't help but notice how expensive real pumpkins are as well and have a very hard time purchasing them for that reason. Even the small ones are expensive. But I sure do like the way a real pumpkin looks outside. It's classic! Have a great weekend! I am off this weekend so I know I will. :)))

Dawn said...

It all looks lovely, the lantern filled with mini pumpkins is my favorite and the pillow.

An Oasis in the Desert said...

Your front door and porch look great, Rondell! I love you owls!

Kelly said...

I like how you combined your Fall decor with your Halloween decor. I think the trick or treaters will like it too. I just bought a pumpkin (to carve) last night after we went out to dinner. Hard to believe that Halloween will be here in just a couple of weeks!

ANNE said...

Awesome job! Wow I love that black door!!!

lms said...

hi rondell....i stumbled onto your blog today when i was blog hopping....didn't realize it was you until i started reading....i too have went in a new direction with my decor....i wanted lighter and brighter......and grew tired of my old look(primitive)....i will be posting some fall sunday stills from my home this sunday...would love to have you take a look and tell me what you think....i have bookmarked your new blog so i can come back for a visit....your old prim friend linda

The Charm of Home said...

So pretty! Thank you for joining Home Sweet Home!
Sherry

Unknown said...

A perfect wreath for the door of my mckinley hill condo. Will buy one. Thanks! :)