Monday, October 22, 2012

Candlelight at Dusk


Candlelight, don’t you just love it? That’s one of my favorite things to do in the fall and winter, light candles and tea lights, as you can see it makes for a cozy home!

Picmonkey Photos 004
Owls a plenty on the mantel! Found the green tea lighted owl at GW for .99!
Picmonkey Photos 003
Here’s a little project I did, I framed a faux leaf onto some burlap. I’m also thinking of painting the shutter with AS Paris GreySmile I’ll let you know if I do!
pictures for blog 005
These pumpkins are the real deal, I think they are so pretty, I put them in a nice sized leaf plate that I found at a yardsale this summer for $2.00!
Picmonkey Photos 009
Thought I’d add a picture without the candlelight!
Picmonkey Photos 010
Thanks for stopping by, loved having you!
Also thanks for the FB likes:) You are awesome!
I’ll be partying at:
Pop Pinterest @ Debbiedoo’s
Bouquet of Talent @ Life on Lakeshore Drive
Restyled Sundays @ Stylish Once Again
Spotlight Saturday @ Classy Clutter
Rondell♥

9 comments:

The Decorative Dreamer said...

Oh, such cozy fall pictures! I love the candlelight photo of your dining room. I love to light candles in the fall to especially scented ones. Love your owls! Have a blessed Sunday!

Dawn said...

The owl and the burlap and leaf are just adorable. It is all coming together nicely.

Blondie's Journal said...

I love your fall touches, Rondell! Owls are getting really popular and you have a nice head start! I love candles, too. I have to ask, how do you get such great pictures at night? Do you use a special setting on your camera?

XO,
Jane

Daniela @Frugal Aint Cheap said...

nice fall additions...and you are right, candles (and fireplace) make any room feel cozy and warmer

Unknown said...

Everything looks great! I love the owls. You did a fabulous job. Thank you so much for sharing at A Bouquet of Talent. So thrilled to have you. :)

srpprcrftr said...

Your dining room looks so comfy, homey and welcoming. Candle light is great. Love all your owls.
I miss having a table to put things on. No eating area at all in our mfg. home. What were they thinking?
There used to be a bar between l/r and kitchen but all it did was stick out into l/r so we took it down long time ago, replaced bar with a nice narrow shelf.
Have a wonderful week.

Linda @ Itsy Bits And Pieces said...

I love the candlelight photo, Rondell...so cozy and inviting! Your home is so lovely!

Gail said...

Your fall touches are beautiful Rhondell. I love candles too and light them often this time of the year. Hope you have wonderful day, Gail

Debbiedoos said...

Looks so pretty Rondell. Love that cute little owl too.