Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Top Projects of 2011


Hi Blog Buds! Did you have a wonderful Christmas? We sure did here, came so fast this year and it was such a whirlwind wasn’t it? I received everything I wanted and more, hope it was the same for you! Having everyone together was just wonderful and we also celebrated Nicholas’s first Christmas, how blessed we were!
I thought I’d list some of my favorite projects from this past year, changing from one style to another was hard work but fun, I have never painted so much as I have this year but so worth the time and trouble it took to achieve the look I’m going for. I’m not done at all but will I ever be? I doubt it. LOL
So here they are in no particular order :
This was a quick transformation but I think it turned out just lovely! Amazing what a coat of paint and embellishment can do! This is in the guest room! Read about it here!
P9061380
Found this on Craigslist, Stush bought it for me for our 5th anniversary! Read about it here!
P7111116
Thinking on moving this table into my diningroom, I’ll have to see what the man says about it! Read about it here!
P7151118
I really had to talk myself into painting my hoosier but so glad I did.  Read about it here!P4300638
Drop cloths, don’t you just love them? Read about it here!
P6150967
The best thing I ever did for the outside of the house was painting the door black! Read about it here!
P7061058
Besides painting my kitchen cabinets white this past November, I think this was my favorite! Maple diningroom cabinet painted white!  Read about it here!
P3210408
I hope you enjoyed my projects for 2011, loved having you here today!
I’d like to say a big HELLO to my newest followers, I’ll be by soon after the holidays and the craziness of this season is over!
Joining these parties:

4 comments:

Gina said...

Oh Rondell, you did have a busy year filled with lots of beautiful projects. Looking forward to seeing what you share in 2012!

Blondie's Journal said...

I missed some of these projects but they are all wonderful! You really did a great job! Love your Hoosier!

Rest up and enjoy your week!! ;-D

XO,
Jane

Kristin @ My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia said...

Love all your projects expecially the hutch makeover!!!
Happy new year!
XO
Kristin

NanaDiana said...

Rondell- You had some absolutely amazing makeovers here. What a busy year you had and you really got a lot accomplished. xo Diana