Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Moved Furniture Around

Boy, am I late for the Wednesday linky parties but I’ve worked late two nights in a row and another one tomorrow night. That’s okay though gives me extra spending money and who doesn’t like that?:)
I’ve been working on my dining room forever it seems so today I decided to move some furniture around a bit. The picture below was taken the other day and it was night out so not the best with all the shadows.
P3210409
Today I moved the bookcase over to the wall across from where it had been, remember my dry sink used to be there.
P3230414
This is the wall it used to be on, I moved the bench, which I need to repaint, in here and also the chalkboard from the kitchen wall.
P3230412
I think I’m liking it better this way! It’s really the first time I’ve taken things from other rooms into a another room to help finish it.
P3230411
Now I have a dry sink setting in my kitchen, Mr. K asked me “What are you going to do with that?” I don’t no” was my reply and I don’t! LOL It was my mother’s so I can’t sell it so it’s just sitting there is all I can say. Where the chalkboard was I’d like to get a new clock, I had one there and I still find myself looking at it for the time.
P3230413
I’m linking up with these parties:
Transformation Thursday
Wow Us Wednesday
Thanks for hosting ladies!
Rondell

15 comments:

Beverly said...

Looks nice like this.. don't husband ask us to answer questions I feel sure they know we won't answer the way they want us to?

Gina said...

Everything looks so pretty! I love the hutch you painted. It makes me want to paint my dining room furniture.

Erika . . . with a K said...

Like the rearranging.... I'm sure you will find something to do with the dry sink. Or stick it in a place to store it until you become inspired. Sometimes out of sight is good and then one day it will hit you what to do with it!

Suzanne@Meridian Road said...

Rearrange one room, and pretty soon you're doing all of them! That's what shopping the house does for me, anyway.

Your dining room looks great.

Hyphen Interiors said...

Your room is really looking great! I love the china hutch. Thank you so very much for leaving a comment about my chair project today on Emily A Clark!!!

Debbiedoos said...

Oh it is so pretty Rondell. Your dining room has come a long way baby! I love all your changes.

Eileen @ Cottage Beach House said...

It looks great. I will bet that your moms dry sink is a beauty. you'll find something great to do with it. They make a good night table.

Anonymous said...

Your dining room is looking great...so pretty!!!

Tammy@Beatrice Banks said...

I get those kinds of questions too! lol Sometimes you just don't know. Love your china hutch and the darling bench! Looks great.

Hollie Joy In The Morning said...

It's beautiful, and inspiring to think my dining room will someday be pretty too!
Hollie

Simply Me said...

Thank you so much for your wonderful comment... I hope you get those cabinets...they really are nice to have. I do not like clutter, so they are perfect.

Linda (Nina's Nest) said...

I like the light and airy feel of the room. Your hutch and white collection are so pretty!Good arrangement. Linda

Anonymous said...

I kinda feel like I've watched this room transform with you. First the bench, and then the hutch. It looks like a completely different room. Love the light and airy feel!
I have a buffet sitting in my kitchen, right now. I don't have any idea where it's going either, haha! Good luck finding a place for the dry sink. xo

Hyphen Interiors said...

Did you get my responses about Evernote? Just want to make sure these emails are going through. :) If not, try checking your spam folder. Thanks again for the comment today!

Kindra-At Home With K said...

Wow Ronedell! Your dining room looks great! I love how just rearranging a room can feel like a million bucks!