Thursday, February 10, 2011

Valentines!


I couldn’t let Valentines Day go by without making something quick and easy. You see Mr.K is going to get his knee operated on tomorrow so this Valentines Day weekend I’ll be taking care of him, I had my knee scoped too so I know how he will be feeling, so it’s my turn to take care of him♥
I quickly made up this vase of Valentine’s on a stick…the vase I had found at GW and I’ve used it so much since then, I like that it looks galvanized but isn’t. The Valentines on a stick are from the Dollar Tree and so is the Reindeer moss. The red toile ribbon I already had, all this is sitting on my hutch which I’ll finally share with you tomorrow, okay?
P2100233
I also picked up these frames at the Dollar Tree ( they are back in the wedding decor)
Also picked up the foam hearts there too, cut out some white poster board stuck the hearts on and there I had it…easy peasy Valentine decor! I did see this on another blog but can’t remember who so if you know give me a yell and I’ll give credit where it is due! I really have to learn to write things down:0
 
P2100234
Here is another one, I’m thinking I’ll pick up three more frames and do some for the granddaughters to stick in their Valentine bags that I do for them♥
P2100236
I got called out to work so I’ll be coming home in zero temps again tonight but it is nice on payday which is tomorrow,Yeah!
Have a great day wherever you are!
Rondell

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Rondell, how sweet of you to take such good care of your hubby! I love those frames, got some last yr. at our dollar store but they haven't had anymore in since! :(

Unknown said...

Hi Rondell, how sweet of you to take such good care of your hubby! I love those frames, got some last yr. at our dollar store but they haven't had anymore in since! :(

Anonymous said...

Love what you did with your hearts. The vase is my favorite...what a great find you got from the GW.
My mom had that done to her knee here a while back. Hope that your hubby's knee feels better soon.
~Cindy~

Anonymous said...

Your frames and heart flowers are so cute! Nice to have a touch of V-day through the house. Hubby is lucky to have you. Pray his surgery goes well and he has a quick recovery!
xo,
Michelle

NanaDiana said...

Rondell- Those are really cute ideas. I would have sworn that was a galvenized vase/holder. I hope your hubby heals fast-I know how long recovery can take sometimes. Hugs to you- diana

Gina said...

Your decorations are very cute! I love the vase with the hearts.

Hope your husband is up & running in no time!

ALR said...

Really cute frames! I need to get in the Valentine's mood.

Debbiedoos said...

Hi Rondell, cute Valentines XO
Just a reminder I will be doing your feature tomorrow...just add my button to your post of whatever you would like to share tomorrow. Thanks

Kim @ A Brush of Whimsy said...

Very cute! The dollar store has great v-day decorations!