Sunday, June 27, 2010

Getting To Know You!

I've been blog hopping this Sunday morning and found a neat blog MannLands go here to check it out!!!
Every Sunday they host Getting to know you and I thought I'd join in on the fun and let you know a little about me since I'm new to this side of the blog world!








1.If you had 5000.00 to spend on plastic surgery what would you have done?

Oh my, I guess it would be my stomach...after having four kids no amount of ab work will get rid of it!







2. Do you watch Soap operas and if so what is your favorite and why?
I used to watch them in the 70's and 80's faithfully, I grew up with Susan Lucci...then realized I was getting depressed from watching other people's troubles... when I had enough of my own, so I don't watch them anymore!


3. Favorite clothing brand?
Vera Wang...sold at Koel's. I don't have enough of it but what I do have I love, also some Calvin Klein. All bought at discount of course!


4. An afternoon shopping spree at your favorite store or maid service for a year?

Shopping spree of course...I don't mind cleaning.

5. would you ever vajazzle?
I'm sure I'm to old for this one so I'll say no and google it later!

6. Favorite Disney Princess?
Cinderalla, she is still my favorite after all these years!

7. Last movie that made you bawl your eyes out?
Marley and Me, although I hear Toy Story 3 is a real tear jerker! So I know I'll cry at that one too!

8. Have you ever broken any bones and if so what?
I was 29 when I had my first broken bone, my little finger on my left hand. This happened a month after having a 10lb baby boy, he used to kick it when I changed his diaper and oh the hurt!


Well, there you have it, I hope you enjoyed finding out a little about me as much as I enjoyed posting it!

Thanks Keely...and I'm now a follower!


Rondell

No comments: